The Killers Stunters
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
The Killers Stunters

Foro del Clan de Stunters TKS

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

[Tutorial] Daffy's Glowing Edges

AutorMensaje
ChriStunter
Usuario privilegiado

Pez Cerdo
Cantidad de envíos : 2975

[Tutorial] Daffy's Glowing Edges Empty
MensajeTema: [Tutorial] Daffy's Glowing Edges   [Tutorial] Daffy's Glowing Edges Icon_minitimeVie Dic 04, 2009 12:14 am

I've always wanted to do a glowing edges effect and i don't think i'm alone... i found out how to do it earlier today and here's my way to achieve it...thanks to evilegrob for the inspiration.
Watch this...

Step 1:
First off we need two Tracks/Layers, start off by creating these 2 and set the Compositing Mode mode on the top one to Add.
Then hit Track FX so we can add the filters we need.
[Tutorial] Daffy's Glowing Edges Glowing_Edges1

Step 2:
A list of filters should now be appear, we're gonna use Convolution Kernel and Gaussian Blur.
It's important that you add them in the mentioned order.

Step 3:
Time to configure our filters, use the Find Edges preset for Convolution Kernel and for Gaussian Blur use the settings below:
Horizontal Range: 0,010
Vertical Range: 0,010
Leave all channels checked

Outcome:
[Tutorial] Daffy's Glowing Edges Glowing_Edges2

Now your effect should be complete, note that your outcome may differ from mine because of the footage.
If you want to post this somewhere ask for permission, don't take credit it for it yourself and provide me with a link.

[Tutorial] Daffy's Glowing Edges
Página 1 de 1.